Lake, Pond, Fountain and Water Feature Maintenance
All ponds, filters and equipment need to be maintained to keep them in looking in pristine condition.
Whilst there are core activities that need to take place all ponds are different and a bespoke maintenance service may be required.
Strangely the degree of maintenance stems from the location, type, design and construction of your pond and what you put in it in terms of plant type and number and fish type and number.
- Frequency to suit
- Half year
- Water quality testing
- Plants trimmed and fed
- Filtration equipment inspected, cleaned and reinstalled
- Pond fountain filled, started and tested to make sure it is functioning properly
- Filter cleaned and serviced
- Pipes, joints and clips checked
- Pump intake and primer basket cleaned
- Large debris removed
- Skimmer basket cleaned
- Pond, water feature, fountain winterised
- Ponds Vacuumed
- Replacement parts/equipment available
- Clearance of vegetation
Maintenance of large pond and lake below
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Maintenance of large lined pond
Maintenance of Natural Lincolnshire Lake